One element of being an Orange Church is working together as a team. It is an inclusive way of doing ministry. In most churches, each ministry is compartmentalized and doesn’t communicate with the other ministries. In an Orange Church, ministries will work together.
Here’s some examples of way ministries can work together:
- Middle School Ministry that transitions students from children’s ministry to youth ministry should have youth and children’s pastors as a part of the program.
- Children’s pastors should work with preschool directors to transistion between preschool and children’s church smooth.
- Children’s pastors and youth pastors can go to each others events and church camps to build relationships with students.
- Children’s pastors and youth pastors can work together on missions projects and outreach events.
- Children’s pastors and youth pastors will be mindful of each other’s calendars and schedules when planning events.