The Christian children’s category includes both fiction and non-fiction, so if any of the readers of this blog have Christian storybooks, Bible story books, or devotionals for children out there in ebook format, you might be interested.
Also in the Christian non-fiction category, if you have any ebooks about children’s ministry or devotionals out there, you might want to enter.
Here’s the info from their website:
Your eBook winning an award and:
- Putting our official “sticker” on your eBook cover, website and promotion materials.
- Getting buoyant feedback from judges with experience in your category of book.
- A free listing in Publishing Poynters Marketplace offering review copies for reviews in prestigious ebook dealers’ sites such as Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and others.
- Being honored at an award ceremony in gorgeous Santa Barbara.
- Media coverage for your book and you.
To break out of the pack and rise above the noise, your ebook needs to get read. Readers have to read it, love it, and tell someone else. This is “word of mouth.” Global eBook Awards are more than a “sticker” they come with a built-in publicity machine.
To be successful, fiction has to get read.
To be successful, nonfiction has to be brought to the attention of its category audience.
The Global eBook Awards are designed to help you achieve these goals.
Accepting entries: Now.
eBook released anytime before July 1, 2011.
Application deadline: June 30, 2011 (midnight Pacific Time).
Award ceremony in beautiful Santa Barbara: Saturday, August 20, 2011.
This web site is not just about the Global eBook Awards. It is your resource for everything eBook. Click on the Resources button, above.
Submitting your eBook for a Global eBook Award is a publicity investment.
- Winners and finalists will be listed on the official AwardsForEbook.com site.
- Winners and finalists will receive Global eBook Award certificates attesting to their honor.
- Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
- Award ceremony.
- Videos for Amazon pages and YouTube.
- Close-ups of the cover and then the author or publisher receiving the award (if present) against a backdrop with the logo.
- And much more…
For more information, check out their website at this link.