Send your creative children’s ministry ideas to K-Magazine and, if you’re chosen, you’ll win $170.00 worth of curriculum. Also be sure to include Revival Fire For Kids in your submission. If you’re chosen, this blog will also be featured.
K! Magazine realizes that there are lots of ideas out there that children’s pastors need to share with one another. Your idea may be just what someone else needs to energize their ministry. If it blew your kids out of the water, it could do the same for another group of kids … in another church, another city, another state … who knows, you could start a movement!
The Nov/Dec issue of K! will include a pull-out centerfold of 10 of these incredibly creative ideas, and yours could be one of them! If your idea is chosen for publication, you’ll receive a year subscription to K! and a quarter of The Kitchen kids’ church curriculum—a package worth $170. So, get busy and share one or more of your crazy ideas!
Have you …
· come up with an amazing way to disciple kids?
· used fire without burning down the church?
· kicked off the year with an event that kids are still talking about?
· taken a unique object and developed an entire lesson around it?
· challenged your kids to serve in an unusual way?
· created an environment that kids didn’t want to leave?
· connected with the local schools in a new way?
· handed over leadership of an event to the kids?
· involved the entire church with kidmin?
We want to know what you’ve done and what you’re doing … AND we want to share it with thousands of K! readers. Here’s how you submit. Write down your never-before-seen, gotta-try-this-now, you-did-what? idea in as many words as you feel necessary to describe it.
Include your name, email, church, city, and Revival Fire For Kids Blog name. Submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org by AUGUST 1. Then, wait by your computer to hear from K! to see if you’ve made the centerfold!
“Children are the living messages we send to a time we will never see.”