Here’s a list of 5 Bible stories that would go with a children’s ministry Father’s Day message:
1. God is our Heavenly Father (2 Corinthians 6:18)
We can trust God to take care of us because He is our Heavenly Father and loves us.
2. Noah and his Three Sons (Genesis 9:18-27)
Two sons respected Noah and helped him. One son didn’t respect his father.
3. 12 Year Old Jesus at the Temple (Luke 2:41-52)
Even though Jesus wanted to stay at the temple, he obeyed Joseph, his earthly father, and returned home.
4. The Parable of the Son who Obeyed His Father (Matthew 21:28-32)
One son agreed to do what his father asked but didn’t do it. The other son said he wouldn’t do what his father asked, but thought better of it and did it. Who is the better son?
5. The Parable of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32)
No matter how much we’ve messed up, our dads still love us. Even if that’s not true of your earthly dad, it’s true of your Heavenly Dad.