Why We Think Santa Was Once a Children’s Pastor
by Roger Fields
- His office is hard to find.
- He is fashion challenged.
- He assumes any and all snacks he finds are his to eat.
- He has no adult workers.
- He is only seen on rare occasions.
- No one seems to know who he reports to.
- He laughs way too much.
- He is nobody’s definition of a physical specimen.
- He is always trying crazy stunts like climbing down a chimney.
- No one seems to know what he does during the week.
- He does an impossible job with no visible means of support.
- Kids love him.
“Used by permission from the ColdWaterCafe.com”